Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 3, 2015

Shounen Club 2015

Shounen Club 2015





2015.01.07

I like to watch Shounen Club, I am not fan Johnny Entertainment, but I like their song. there are a lot of beautiful, funny, powerful and good song in Shounen Club.
I like songs in openning and song from 19:42 and 41:08


--------------------------------------
2015.01.14 

Good song. but I dont like clothes


Johnny world. I want to go concert. It is amazing

I dont know his name, but He has beautiful voice, He can do Donald Duck voice. So funny


--------------------------------------------------------
 The old song"Kibou Yell" . I missed News.
 Funny song, They made me happy by the way dance
Very good song. They can sing well.
Oh. Good song but the clothes



----------------------------------------
2015.02.11




KinKi Kids song, I have never listen it, But songs are good



 Oh my god

Good dance, good song

I love this song, Sora Fune,

Link

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét